You won’t be able to spot a thing!
Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel is a fast-acting, heavy duty cleaner that works to dissolves hard water spots on glass and painted surfaces. More aggressive than a traditional cleaner, Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel works on even treated surfaces to remove dried on minerals and other contaminants. Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel can also be used to ready a surface for a coating, but does not interfere otherwise, as it does not leave any protection of its own behind.
Water spots are an ugly visual to have on your car, not only that, but water spots on your glass can also be hazardous to your driving. These spots can impair your vision and make it difficult to drive, so it’s always best to have the clearest glass for safety and aesthetic purposes.
Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel is more aggressive than a regular cleaner as it dissolves hard water spots in a fast-acting, heavy duty cleaning formula. This product is designed for use on glass and painted surfaces. Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel rids treated surfaces of dried on minerals and contaminants caused by hard water, industrial fallout, insect remains, tar and tree sap.
Not only that, but Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel also can work to prep the surface for a glass coating. It preps so well because it does not leave any protection of its own behind, allowing the coating to fully adhere to the surface without any other polishes or residue in its way.
Easy-to-use, Diamondite Glass Water Spot Remover Gel can be done with just the product and an applicator pad. Just apply several strips of product to a microfiber applicator pad and apply to the surface in a small, crosshatch, overlapping pattern. Only allow the product to dry for 30 seconds before wiping off using a damp microfiber towel and then a dry one. Multiple applications may be needed for severe spotting.
- Use on cool surfaces only, out of direct sunlight.
- Apply several strips of product onto a microfiber applicator pad
- Apply to a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area using a crosshatch pattern, making sure to overlap each pass.
- Allow to dwell for no longer than 30 seconds.
- Using a slightly damp microfiber towel, buff away residue.
- Use another dry microfiber towel to dry the surface.
- Continue around entirety of glass surface.
- For more severe water spotting and contamination, multiple applications may be required.