Protect your car from insects!
The Diamondite Bug Defense Bundle is your defense against pesky insects. Diamondite Insect Armor gives your surfaces a temporary shield against bugs, bird droppings and other contaminants while on the road, just be sure to remove it after 48 hours. Use the Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad to apply the product with an even and soft touch.
Items in this kit:
Diamondite Insect Armor – Diamondite Insect Armor is a temporary bug shield that protects your surface from insect remains, bird droppings and other contaminants from creating too strong of a hold on your paint. Diamondite Insect Armor renders the acidity of contaminants ineffective and will stop contaminants from negatively impacting your clearcoat. Diamondite Insect Armor is perfect for a road trip and is easy-to-use.
Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad – With over 200,000 strands of advanced microfibers per square inch, nothing matches its ability to remove dirt, residues, and surface oxidation. An 80/20 polyester/polyamide blend of “split” weave fibers, 100 times finer than a human hair, ensure smooth and even wax distribution. This advanced microfiber fabric is a lint free material. Microfiber Applicator Pads are angel hair soft, and completely non-abrasive, so they are safe to use on even the most delicate surfaces.
- 1 – 16 oz. Diamondite Insect Armor
- 3 – Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad
A total retail value of $24.96.
- Thoroughly clean and dry area to be treated before application.
- Apply several strips of product to a microfiber applicator.
- Spread an even layer onto surface.
- Allow product to dry before driving.
- Remove Diamondite Insect Armor from the surface within 48 hours of application using a dedicated wash.